To start of, I suck at promising myself things that I will do and then actually stick it with. Somethings I can manage easily throughout a certain amount of time but I usualy end up braking a patern and then it’s hard to get back in to it again. This really goes for any kind of promise or life decision.
Buuuuut I like making them! So instead of a: you must do this kind of thinking. I will instead do a list of things that I wish to have done during 2015 or at least attempted. No matter how much of this I do or finish I will still feel good if I just get a single thing done. So, here we go.
During 2015 I want to do the following! (In no specific order…)
1. Do an actually first draft/alpha version on one of my boardgame ideas.
2. Start doing boardgame review videos! (Alone or with a group).
3. Play in a Store Championship for a FFG game (Netrunner, Conquest etc.)
4. Get a new computer! (Can you really set this as a goal?)
5. Maaaaybe start doing a bit of streaming (again)(Like really… AGAIN)
6. Start a kickstarter, for any kind of project that has been in my head for years
7. Apply to a certain schoooool (top secret, very good, wow)
8. Get at least 10 new board games from my BG-wishlist (probably easiest on the list … )
9. Try and beat my previous best blog year (300.000 hits)
And those are the ones that I can come up with right now. Probably will put more on this list as time goes by, but for now this will do!
Until next time, take care Nurglings.