Time for another TOP 5 list. This time I’m talking about 5 games that I think you should use to introduce new players to the hobby. So they’re not for groups made completley out of new players, but for a mix.
Hope you enjoy the list, and I will see you next week with another review!
Until next time, take care.
To start of, I suck at promising myself things that I will do and then actually stick it with. Somethings I can manage easily throughout a certain amount of time but I usualy end up braking a patern and then it’s hard to get back in to it again. This really goes for any kind of promise or life decision.
Buuuuut I like making them! So instead of a: you must do this kind of thinking. I will instead do a list of things that I wish to have done during 2015 or at least attempted. No matter how much of this I do or finish I will still feel good if I just get a single thing done. So, here we go.
During 2015 I want to do the following! (In no specific order…)
1. Do an actually first draft/alpha version on one of my boardgame ideas.
2. Start doing boardgame review videos! (Alone or with a group).
3. Play in a Store Championship for a FFG game (Netrunner, Conquest etc.)
4. Get a new computer! (Can you really set this as a goal?)
5. Maaaaybe start doing a bit of streaming (again)(Like really… AGAIN)
6. Start a kickstarter, for any kind of project that has been in my head for years
7. Apply to a certain schoooool (top secret, very good, wow)
8. Get at least 10 new board games from my BG-wishlist (probably easiest on the list … )
9. Try and beat my previous best blog year (300.000 hits)
And those are the ones that I can come up with right now. Probably will put more on this list as time goes by, but for now this will do!
Until next time, take care Nurglings.
A long time ago, I asked if there was anyone out there that would like to write for this blog. At the time I didn’t get that many readers and the ones that did come on here often probably weren’t bloggers themselves. But now the number of readers has been going up steadily (yay!). So I thought I would give this another chance. This time with a little more proper request.
What am I looking for?
– Anyone is welcome to leave a message here and tell me you’re interested! It doesn’t matter what gender, how old, or where you’re from. Just enjoy writing!
– You love games and gaming
– You love writing about games and gaming!
– If you already have a blog where you write regularly that is great!
– I’d love to see people that interested in any of the following; Card Gaming in general, YuGiOh, Miniature Gaming, nerdy things, “life of a gamer” issues/thoughts and ideas.
Something that’s important for you to know is that I’m not looking to steal time from your blog writing, if you have something that you’re posting on your blog that is interesting for gaming nerds I will simply share it on my blog as well. Sure I’d love to see you write something specific that would fit on here but it’s not a requirement.
What do I as a guest writer get out of this?
– Info/PR for you and your own blog! I will make a page specially for anyone that wants to share their writing on here. There you can write a small presentation on you with a link to your own blog! (Presentation is of course optional).
– Be a part of a bigger community. If this goes well, and we get a few bloggers together, there is no end to what this could become. Next step may be a website, YouTube and Twitter account under a collaboration name.
– This is a thing that’s supposed to be FUN! Always remember that.
What is this project?
– The whole idea with this project is to create a small community with writers/gamers and hobbyist that LOVE to share their thoughts on different subjects in gaming.
– This blog will be a spring board to share our articles and thoughts to work our way up in the blogging world.
– Together we can do great things!
– Most importantly, this project is supposed to be FUN. Not a goldmine, not a publicity stunt for anyone, but a fun project with an evolving community and goal.
So what are you waiting for? Already have something that you feel would be worth sharing? Leave me a message!
And if you have any questions? Leave me a message!
Until next time Nurglings, take care.