If you think Tanto Cuore is popular because of its maid theme with young manga girls, I bet Sword Girls will be just as popular because of the sword wielding manga girls! When I first found this game (today actually) I signed up for the beta right away.
Here is a quick summary of the game by the creators themselves:
Sword Girls is an online collectible card game featuring stunning anime artwork and strategic game play. Sword Girls offers an engaging experience whether it’s your first card game or you’re a seasoned veteran. The game offers hundreds of unique and alluring cards to collect.
An innovative card-crafting system provides an exciting new way to obtain additional cards and use them to build powerful decks. Players can duel each other, fight their way through dungeons, and challenge powerful bosses. Sword Girls is free to play and works on any web browser or Flash-enabled mobile device.
• Original Anime Artwork – Extensive library of over 500 cards at commercial launch, each with its own uniquely drawn anime artwork, created by 30 veteran anime artists.
• Revolutionary Card Crafting System – Gather crafting materials from every battle to create almost any playable card and become the ultimate card collector!
• Limitless Strategies – Unleash countless card combos against enemies with your own uniquely customized decks.
• Dungeon Bosses – Unique Dungeons offering challenging battles and exclusive rewards.
• Episodic Releases – Enjoy frequent updates that bring along new cards, Dungeons and new game features.
• Monthly Tournaments – Challenge other players in monthly tournaments! Be rewarded for your courage and earn prestige by having your name on the “live” Leaderboard.
• Play Anywhere! – Dive into the game using any web browser or Flash-enabled mobile device whether you are at home or on the go.
Draw your sword and prepare for battle!
Sounds awesome I know! And the artwork for these virtual cards are truly amazing. For all you CCG lovers out there, you should check this out and sign up for the beta to at least give it a try. Next BETA hand out is December 7th! So don’t miss the chance.
Hello my Nurglings!
I feel so bad that I haven’t done my review of Tanto Cuore yet. It’s a Japanese deck building game where you as a master of your house hire maids and build up you’re… house. It’s a fun and quick game and it’s been up to play at my local store several times. People love the style and theme of the game and adding that it’s a fun game just makes it more awesome. It’s becoming more and more competitive though, as we start getting passed the awesome theme and in to the strategy behind the game.
Anyway happy news! They are currently translating one of the expansions to the Enligsh version! As it is now it may even be out this December (or if not hopefully early next year), and this is how it looks:
This is what Arclight has to say about the game:
The long awaited English expansion to Tanto Cuore!
Tanto Cuore: Expanding the House, both a standalone game and the first expansion for Tanto Cuore, brings a garden theme to the world of maid-collecting, with construction cards such as “Garden”, “Lily Garden” and “Leaving”.
Tanto Cuore: Expanding the House includes 280 cards, with artwork from 27 artists.
Until next time, take care.
Haha nu har det äntligen hänt! Programvaran och ratingen finns och uppdateras snabbt (var tionde minut). Men utöver det att dom äntligen fått igång en bra grund för officiella turneringar, har de nu även börjat med sin helt egna prissupport! Wooptido!
På Wizard Games fick vi idag in supporten för November och December. Hur ser prisstrukturen ut då? Låt oss gå igenom den tillsammans. ^^
Första Plats – Foilad Dubbel Resurs (Ny Resurs varje månad)
Andra Plats – Foilad Dubbel Resurs
Tredje Plats – Månadets Promo (Ny Varje Månad)
Fjäde Plats – Månadets Promo
1 Dubbel Resurs lottas ut.
5 Promo kort lottas ut.
Promo Kort November:
Alternate Art – Degenerate Molestation
Promo Kort December:
Alternat Art – Martial Artist
Framtida promos är även bland annat:
Strength In Numbers, The Ministry Of Other Smaller Minstries, Senior Research Assistant.
Skall se om jag lyckas få tag i någon bild på samtliga av korten så att ni får se dem. Annars är det bara att komma förbi någon Måndag och delta i turneringen. 🙂