So guess what? Today we got the full decklists for the new Dual Deck: Heroes Vs Monsters!
And yes I will post the lists in time, but right now the more important thing: Theros spoilers!
Will be talking more about specific things and cards in the future. For now just enjoy that we have something to look at. 🙂
Until next time Nurglings, take care.
If you think Tanto Cuore is popular because of its maid theme with young manga girls, I bet Sword Girls will be just as popular because of the sword wielding manga girls! When I first found this game (today actually) I signed up for the beta right away.
Here is a quick summary of the game by the creators themselves:
Sword Girls is an online collectible card game featuring stunning anime artwork and strategic game play. Sword Girls offers an engaging experience whether it’s your first card game or you’re a seasoned veteran. The game offers hundreds of unique and alluring cards to collect.
An innovative card-crafting system provides an exciting new way to obtain additional cards and use them to build powerful decks. Players can duel each other, fight their way through dungeons, and challenge powerful bosses. Sword Girls is free to play and works on any web browser or Flash-enabled mobile device.
• Original Anime Artwork – Extensive library of over 500 cards at commercial launch, each with its own uniquely drawn anime artwork, created by 30 veteran anime artists.
• Revolutionary Card Crafting System – Gather crafting materials from every battle to create almost any playable card and become the ultimate card collector!
• Limitless Strategies – Unleash countless card combos against enemies with your own uniquely customized decks.
• Dungeon Bosses – Unique Dungeons offering challenging battles and exclusive rewards.
• Episodic Releases – Enjoy frequent updates that bring along new cards, Dungeons and new game features.
• Monthly Tournaments – Challenge other players in monthly tournaments! Be rewarded for your courage and earn prestige by having your name on the “live” Leaderboard.
• Play Anywhere! – Dive into the game using any web browser or Flash-enabled mobile device whether you are at home or on the go.
Draw your sword and prepare for battle!
Sounds awesome I know! And the artwork for these virtual cards are truly amazing. For all you CCG lovers out there, you should check this out and sign up for the beta to at least give it a try. Next BETA hand out is December 7th! So don’t miss the chance.