Pokémon TCG deck – New Night March [Standard]
Main Pokémon: New Night March
Deck Name: New Night March
Format: Standard 2015 – 2016
|4 Joltik||4 Acro Bike||4 Double Colorless Energy|
|4 Lampent||4 Battle Compressor||2 Psychic Energy|
|4 Pumpkaboo||4 Trainer’s Mail||1 Lightning Energy|
|3 Shaymin EX||4 Ultra Ball|
|4 VS Seeker|
|4 Dimension Valley|
|3 Professor Sycamore|
|2 Muscle Band|
|1 Hex Maniac|
|1 Professor Birch’s Observations|
Hints / Things to think about
- Ultra Ball is not only a way to find Shaymin EX and discarding Night March creatures. You can also use it to search for a extra Night March creature in the early turns to discard when you play a card like Sycamore.
- If able, always try and go for the 2 price knockouts, it truly does not matter if this gives your opponent a chance to get Knockout the turn after. The important thing is to be ahead, not to save your Pokémon.
- Is that a Pyroar? Hex Maniac is the answer!
- We no longer have Mew EX as our extra/good attacker, but we do have Revive to give us a second chance with those creatures.
- If you can not afford Shaymins: Try and get a 2-2 line of Milotic with the Sparkling Ripples ability (Primal Clash)
Posted on 7 October, 2015, in Card Games, Deck / Deck Lists, Pokemon TCG and tagged ccg, cheap, deck, decklist, decklists, decks, format, joltik, lampent, list, lists, night march, night marsh, nurgle, nurgleprobe, pokemon, Pokemon TCG, ptcgo, standard, tcg, tier 1, tier 2, trading card game. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.