Pokémon TCG deck – Toxicroak EX / Crobat [Standard]
Main Pokémon: Toxicroak EX / Crobat
Deck Name: Frog Lock
Format: Standard 2015 – 2016
|4 Toxicroak EX||4 Super Scoop Up||4 Double Colorless Energy|
|4 Zubat||4 VS Seeker||2 Psychic Energy|
|4 Golbat||4 Dimension Valley||2 Mystic Energy|
|3 Crobat||3 Ultra Ball|
|2 Skrelp||3 Professor Sycamore|
|2 Dragalge||2 Professor Birch’s Observations|
|2 Shaymin EX||2 Crushing Hammer|
|2 Enhanced Hammer|
|1 Battle Compressor|
Hints / Things to think about
- This deck is mostly about winning slowly, small amount of damages to slowly kill of your opponent Pokémon. But be sure to use Toxicroaks second attack to get faster beatdowns.
- Lysandre is a huge tool for you in this deck, pull something out, poison it and watch it fade away without the ability to retreat with Dragalge on the bench!
- Crobat is also a attacker. Believe it or not. And can even do so while you’ve locked your opponents active with poison.
- Becuase you do not have a huge amount of burst damage, make sure to focus your damage on important targets (EX’s especially for the double prizes).
- Even tho you need to focus your damage, do not forget to calculate for turns where you can get double KO’s with poison and bat sniping.
[THERE WILL BE A VIDEO TALKING ABOUT THE DECK HERE SOON!]
Posted on 13 September, 2015, in Card Games, Deck / Deck Lists, Pokemon TCG and tagged 2015, 2016, bat, card, cards, crobat, deck, decklist, decklists, decks, expanded, format, guide, list, lists, nurgle, nurgleprobe, poison, shaymin EX, standard, tier 1, tier 2, tips, toxicroak ex, trix. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.