Pokémon TCG deck – Ancient Trait Entei / Pyroar [Standard]
Main Pokémon: Ancient Trait Entei / Pyroar
Deck Name: Fire Dogs
Format: Standard 2015 – 2016
|4 Entei||4 Acro Bike||6 Fire Energy|
|4 Unown||4 VS Seeker||4 Double Colorless Energy|
|2 Litleo||4 Blacksmith|
|2 Pyroar||3 Battle Compressor|
|2 Shaymin EX||3 Ultra Ball|
|3 Professor Sycamore|
|3 Hard Charm|
|3 Muscle Band|
|2 Scorched Earth|
|1 Ace Trainer|
|1 Sparkling Robe|
Hints / Things to think about
- Getting a first turn attack with Entei is not impossible with this deck. Always see if you have the options to do a first turn KO before wasting your supporter for the turn. Becuase you need to use Blacksmith to make it happen.
- You do not always need to do your strongest attack with Entei even tho you have the option. Sometimes, you just want to tank up with Hard Charms and use ”Flame Screen” to set up a KO for next turn while being able to tank alot of damage.
- Never forget, fire Energy in the Discard Pile is a tool for you with this deck.
- Play a fire Energy or draw two cards with Scorced Earth, in most situations the card draw is correct to give your more options. But it all depends on the situation you’re currently in.
- Entei’s second attack can do a maximum of 170damage in one attack. Make sure to punish those Manectric Exs’!
[THERE WILL BE A VIDEO TALKING ABOUT THE DECK HERE SOON!]
Posted on 10 September, 2015, in Card Games, Deck / Deck Lists, Pokemon TCG and tagged ancient trait, article, card game, cardgame, cardgames, deck, decklist, decks, entei, fire, format, guide, help, list, lists, nurgle, nurgleprobe, pokemon, Pokemon TCG, ptcgo, pyroar, rotation, standard, tcg, tips, trix. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.