Pokémon TCG deck – M Ampharos-EX / M Manectric-EX [Standard]
Welcome to the very first of many Pokémon TCG decks that will be posted on this blog!
Let’s jump right in to it.
Main Pokémon: M Ampharos-EX / M Manectric-EX
Deck Name: ManeAmp
Format: Standard 2015 – 2016
|4 Manectric EX||4 Acro Bike||6 Electric Energy|
|2 M Manectric EX||4 VS Seeker||4 Double Colorless Energy|
|3 Ampharos EX||4 Mega Turbo|
|2 M Ampharox EX||4 Trainers’ Mail|
|2 Shaymin EX||3 Battle Compressor|
|1 Hoopa EX||3 Ultra Ball|
|3 Professor Sycamore|
|2 Ampharos Spirit Link|
|2 Manectric Spirit Link|
Hints / Things to think about
- Ampharos EX can attack Pokémon with Safe Guard abilities! This is important to remember, don’t just scoop in those situations.
- You’re opponent may decide to use Lysandre deffensivly to pull out your Hoopa EX or Ampharos EX without energies. Remember that you have 2 Switch and a AZ that can be used to return your active to your hand.
- If you start with Ampharos active and Ampharos is your main plan for that game, do everything you can to find one of the Double Coloreless Energy and make sure to have atleast one electric energy ready in the Discard Pile for Mega Turbo. P(S: You don’t need to equip the DCE over a lightning energy first turn, you just need to have it ready!)
- Even tho M Ampharos EX has the strongest attack, it’s completley fine to use Manectric as a attacker and win condition as well. Don’t feel forced to go with the Ampharos plan if you do not really need it in the matchup.
- As in any deck with Mega Pokémon in it. Do not be affraid to evolve and ending your turn!
Posted on 8 September, 2015, in Card Games, Pokemon TCG and tagged 2015, 2016, ampharos, card game, cardgame, deck, decklist, format, game, games, hints, list, lists, manectric, nurgle, nurgleprobe, pokemon, Pokemon TCG, standard, tcg, tips, trix. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.