Pokémon TCG deck – Ancient Trait Gyarados [Standard]
Main Pokémon: Ancient Trait Gyarados
Deck Name: Splash
Format: Standard 2015 – 2016
|4 Magikarp||4 Dive Ball||3 Water Energy|
|3 Gyarados||4 VS Seeker||4 Double Colorless Energy|
|2 Feebas||4 Trainers’ Mail|
|2 Milotic||4 Muscle Band|
|2 Shaymin EX||4 Team Magma’s Secret Base|
|3 Level Ball|
|3 Professor Sycamore|
|2 Ultra Ball|
|2 Sacred Ash|
|1 Battle Compressor|
|1 Hex Maniac|
|1 Archie’s Ace in the Hole|
Hints / Things to think about
- Make sure you know how many Magikarps are available in your deck, and with knowing that, make sure you know how much damage you can put out. Going for it just to realize that you were just 10-20 damage away from a knockout can be devestating.
- Magma’s Secret Base is a key for your victory it should be a priority to get it every game!
- Wally can pull of some great wins in the early game by evolving a Magikarp on the turn you play it. But always remember that Milotic only works if you play it from your hand so do not waste your Wally on it!
- If you’re a new player you can easily make this deck affordable by replacing the two copies of Shaymin EX with another Pokémon!
- The main combo of the deck is to have Team Magma’s Secret Base out while you play Magikarps to enpower Gyarados attack.
Posted on 8 September, 2015, in Card Games, Deck / Deck Lists, Pokemon TCG and tagged deck, Deck / Deck Lists, decklist, decks, energy, gyarados, milotic, nurgle, nurgleprobe, pokemon, Pokemon TCG, shaymin, supporter, tcg, trading card game, trainer, water. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.