Nurgleprobes nerdy goals for 2015!
To start of, I suck at promising myself things that I will do and then actually stick it with. Somethings I can manage easily throughout a certain amount of time but I usualy end up braking a patern and then it’s hard to get back in to it again. This really goes for any kind of promise or life decision.
Buuuuut I like making them! So instead of a: you must do this kind of thinking. I will instead do a list of things that I wish to have done during 2015 or at least attempted. No matter how much of this I do or finish I will still feel good if I just get a single thing done. So, here we go.
During 2015 I want to do the following! (In no specific order…)
1. Do an actually first draft/alpha version on one of my boardgame ideas.
2. Start doing boardgame review videos! (Alone or with a group).
3. Play in a Store Championship for a FFG game (Netrunner, Conquest etc.)
4. Get a new computer! (Can you really set this as a goal?)
5. Maaaaybe start doing a bit of streaming (again)(Like really… AGAIN)
6. Start a kickstarter, for any kind of project that has been in my head for years
7. Apply to a certain schoooool (top secret, very good, wow)
8. Get at least 10 new board games from my BG-wishlist (probably easiest on the list … )
9. Try and beat my previous best blog year (300.000 hits)
And those are the ones that I can come up with right now. Probably will put more on this list as time goes by, but for now this will do!
Until next time, take care Nurglings.
Posted on 16 January, 2015, in Blogg, Nurgle's Place, Thoughts and tagged blog, board game, Board Games, gamer, goals, nerd, nerdy, nurgle, nurgleprobe, year resolution. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.